Head west of the Murmur Waypoint in Whisper Bay. The tunnel entrance to the interior is located underwater on the east side of the isle. Partway through the tunnel the fog of war will dissipate, showing the two POIs and the waypoint.
Go through the tunnel far enough to get the POI that's in the tunnel.
The other POI can be obtained from outside the structure by circling around to the western side.
For the Waypoint, you'll have to drop to the sea bottom just north of the waypoint itself. You can get close enough to the window on the north side to obtain it for mapping purposes. (You can't actually use it outside of the meta event.)
Locations and objectives
- Versoconjouring Waypoint
- Bring parts to the golem fabricators to build repair golems for the base turrets (79)
- Collect encryption crystals from defeated Inquest and bring them to Technical Agent Frazz (79)
- Defend Technical Agent Frazz until he is able to open the door to the base (79)
- Destroy the Mark V Golem defending the Inquest gate (79) [Group Event]
- Destroy the power generators before the Inquest can complete their experiment (79)
- Escort the elite Whispers strike team to the secret Inquest base entrance (79)
- Keep the power conduits active until power is fully restored (79)
- Kill the Inquest monstrosity (79)
- Explosives Agent Scorchpaws
- Freed Quaggan Captive
- Mark I Defense Golem
- Senior Agent Bodd
- Technical Agent Frazz
- Tactical Agent Starks
- Inquest Assassin (?)
- Inquest Assistant (?)
- Inquest Engineer (?)
- Inquest Extinguisher (?)
- Inquest Grenadier (?)
- Inquest Technician (?)
- If the Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals meta event has been completed, you can also swim to the glass near the waypoint, unlock it from the outside and teleport inside.
- Versoconjouring Array Point of Interest can also be reached from outside the glass ceiling on the west side if you swim around the isle.