From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Illusionary Duelist)
|Illusionary Unload||6||Deals damage and causes a projectile finisher.|
- The listed skill coefficient is the coefficient for each shot done by the Phantasmal Duelist, totaling 2.200.
- The coefficient used is for a level appropriate exotic pistol.
- Duelist's Discipline - Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: