Gullik Oddsson is a legendary norn. It is said that he once killed a mad grawl with his bare hands as a child, defeated a score of destroyers in the old dwarf mines near Dredgehaunt Cliffs, and stormed the Watery Gravestone, killed its captain, and terrorised the Sea of Sorrows after taking command.
He met Killeen in Caledon Forest after being injured while hunting the cats near the ruins for their hides. He later joined her on an expedition to Ascalon City, where he helped recover the Claw of the Khan-Ur.
- Are you here to pay your respects?
Who are you?
- My name is Gullik Oddsson. My legend is known among the norn. I come here often.
- Greetings, Gullik. Whose grave is this?
- The only legend I care about is my own. Good-bye.
Whose grave is this?
- Her name was Killeen. She was a sylvari of the night cycle, but she was the brightest light my eyes have ever seen.
What happened to her?
- She and I, along with a human named Dougal Keane, a charr known as Ember Doomforge, and an asura called Kranxx tried to cross the Brand. Killeen...didn't survive. I've missed her every day since.
I'll pay my respects with you.
- I'd like that, friend. And I think she would as well.
- You stand quietly with the norn at the foot of Killeen's memorial. After a minute, you depart in a respectful silence.
- I'm sorry for your loss. Good-bye.
- Sounds personal. I'll just be going.