Please feel free to add your username here.
- God Of Chaos
- Trolloli – general placing templates and cleanups.
- Anzenketh Placing templates and clean up.
- Em Jae - adding missing Renown Heart info.
- Preau Locations sections
- Harrison Lewis
- Turial - Resource nodes and Scouts.
- MajFauxPas - I like Areas!
- Amurense - Mostly adding information to areas.
- Strongbeard - Area information, npc info, and other misc stuff.
- Jimbo - Renown heart npcs and karma merchant lists
- Khuon - Renown heart dialogue, dialogue formatting consistency, misc.
- Relyk - Messing up everyone else's work
- yandere - I talk so much on the talk page, I might as well add my name here. :P
- Heavyscythe - I`m adding to a few areas in southern shiverpeaks at the moment.
- Kitch - Adding missing info to explorable area pages :)
- Daddicus - GW2 cartography rookie alert!
- Bernardus - trying to fill in gaps where I can, OCD is showing
- Ikk - Adding some skill points
- Kaele Forester - looking around to see where help is needed.
- Rillaith - Adding in missing info as I explore zones
- kikithegecko - Adding missing Area information from time to time
- Undouble - adding data re: vistas, POI's, Skill Challenges as encountered
- Flashfreeze - Adding misc. info for renown hearts, poi's etc. as itis encountered.
- Zomperzon - Attempting to put a dent in the location stubs list.
- Leriel - Doing Cursed Shore
- Jarcin - Roaming, looking to find out everything I can to help
- Jyavoc - All things have a right to know.
- Sanna - Create location stubs for missing pages, add basic information, cleanup and maintenance
- Keaira - Working on whatever location I walk past that's not filled out yet
- Magical Nite aka Recycle Me - Working on Filling in the Blanks as needed when I come across them.
- Htims - Polishing Lornar's Pass
- Hencovic - Area information, adding npc dialogue and image, and other misc stuff in Shiverpeak Mountains.
- EtariP - Finding all the happy little trees! Also writing about them. (Bob Ross joke.)
- Dagoh - Helped complete locations with poi, reown hearts etc. in several area's.
- FerrousWheel - New and ready to help!
- Avalien - New & working though zones with stub articles or missing information.
- Meridin - Adding maps and pictures
- Hymas - Filling in blanks.
- Xenko - Filling in info here and there.
- Xslare - Pictures, Points of Interest, and everything in-between.
- Yoe Dude - Pictures, Points of Interest, Foes & Objects.
- Rikten - Pictures
- Hana Kazesama : filling in blanks, cleaning up cluttered/confusing pages, more to come!
We are here to map everything and we're going to enjoy it! :D We currently follow the location formatting decided on by the community. There is also a collection of handy templates in the appendix.
If you are working on a large edit please list it in the started section so other people do not edit over what your doing.
 Formatting Examples
Page layout for a location page of the type:
Any questions please use the discussion section.
- Create zone boundary outlines for all zones.
- Create area boundary outlines for all areas.
Create locator maps for all areas.
 Explorable zones
15% of all Explorable zones objectives have been completed
- Create all zone pages with a area infobox.
- Embed all zone info (renown hearts, etc...)
- Fill out all zone tables.
- List all events and meta events.
- Make a nice table to show available collectable resources in the area (wood,ore and cloth types)
20% of all Explorable areas objectives have been completed
- Create all area pages with a area infobox. 78 areas left.
- Embed all area info (renown hearts, etc...)
- List all events that start in each area, can be queried from event pages.
 Renown hearts
70% of all renown heart objectives have been completed
Create all renown heart pages with a heart infobox
- User:Relyk/SMW/renown heart check for renown hearts missing an article, area parameter, or area page.
- Add description parameter to on hearts.
- Tidy up the list by region pages
- Improve the main renown heart page
- Check on the related npcs (karma merchants etc)
 Skill challenges
30% of all Skill challenge objectives have been completed
- Create stubs of all skill challenge zone lists - Completed
- Fill out all skill challenge lists
- Improve the main skill challenge page
- Check on the related npcs (task npcs)
40% of all Vista objectives have been completed
- create stubs of all Vistas zone lists - Completed
- Fill out all vista lists
- Improve the main vista page
20% of all Waypoint objectives have been completed
- create stubs of all Waypoints zone lists - Completed
- Fill out all Waypoints lists
- Improve the Waypoints page
 Points of interest
0% of all point of interest objectives have been completed
- create stubs of all Point of interests zone lists
- Retrieve all existing information from zone and area pages
- Fill out all Points of interest lists
- Improve the Points of interest page
- Add a nav
 Tasks currently being undertaken
- Adding missing area pages
- Gendarran Fields --Cosmicearthgirl 02:04, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- Adding missing infoboxes
- Adding basic map images
- Harathi Hinterlands --Cosmicearthgirl 07:07, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
- Snowden Drifts
- Hunter's Pitfalls --Jshannon228 18:32, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- Blazeridge Steppes.
- Editing all explorable area pages with updated NPC, waypoint and event information. Expected to be complete in the next week or so. --PhalThrax 03:19, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
- Cursed Shore
- Completing areas, adding and filling pages for all empty links in area. So far, The Narthex and Cathedral of Verdance are done, everything links. If you have lore, story or historical info, feel free to add it! MajFauxPas 21:24, 7 October 2012 (UTC)
- Fields of Ruin
- Anything and everything, feel free to help out or add anything I happen to miss. EtariP 00:15, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- Frostgorge Sound
- Working through all areas systematically, creating pages for stubs & updating missing information. --Avalien 00:30, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
- Renown Hearts
- Skill Challenges
- Bloodtide Coast -Lutia 23:35, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- Areas and waypoints
- Working on table structures and a script allowing the selection of certain table rows --Dr.Mobius 00:14, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- Implementing the unified layout and adding information to pages — Andrealinia 07:24, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
 Completed tasks
 Renown hearts
- Last updated: Mar. 12, 2013
- Add a navigation bar to renown hearts
- Converted the hierarchy to the new system (hearts are listed by area, the areas are embed into the region pages. This allows for easy embedding in location pages and elsewhere while still maintaining region lists.
- Listed 100% of renown hearts
- Split the tables of hearts into separate pages under the hearts category
- Then embed into all area and list of region pages
- Last updated: Jan. 6, 2013
- Added some of the completion text
- Explorable Zones
- Brisban Wildlands - all areas have a page
- Caledon Forest - all areas have a page
- Gendarran Fields - all areas have a page
- Harathi Hinterlands - all areas have a page
- Iron Marches - all areas have a page
- Plains of Ashford - all areas have a page
- Queensdale - all areas have a page
- Snowden Drifts - all areas have a page
- Southsun Cove - all areas have a page
- Straits of Devestation - all areas have a page
- Wayfarer Foothills - all areas have a page
- Divinity's Reach - all areas have a page
- Hoelbrak - all areas have a page
- Lion's Arch - all areas have a page
 Points of interest
- Last updated: Apr. 27, 2013
- Lion's Arch - All POIs have a page with screenshot
- Iron Marches - All POIs have a page with screenshot
- Divinity's Reach - All POIs have a page with screenshot
 Skill challenges
- Last updated: Jan. 6, 2013
- Ascalon - 19/37 have pages
- Convert skill challenges to the new organisation system as used on renown hearts.
- The navigation template has been made but i need a nap i will finish it soon. --Dr.Mobius 08:28, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- Converted Vistas to the new navigation system as well as updateing the main page and adding the projects banner. --Dr.Mobius 08:47, 3 September 2012 (UTC)