— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 29, 2015
- Increased damage by 14%.
- Increased bleeding duration from 7 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Increased cripple duration from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.
- This skill is no longer split and applies 3 stacks of bleeding in all game modes.
| August 25, 2015
- (PvP version) Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from gaining the benefits of the trait Lingering Curse.
- (PvP version) Fixed an incorrect number of bleeding stacks on the skill fact for this skill.
| September 03, 2013
- This skill now applies two stacks of bleeding instead of three (PvP only).
| May 28, 2013
- Now lists the correct number of bleed stacks (3) in its tooltip.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Grasping Dead has been added to the game.
- Initially this skill's area of effect was a line, it was then changed to circle in a later patch.