From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 2 - April 18, 2017
- 2 Update - April 18, 2017
Update 2 - April 18, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused the art on the Character Select screen to revert back to the pre-Heart of Thorns view.
- Fixed a client crash occurring when sorting the PvP sigil list by category.
Black Lion Trading Company
- Adjusted the audio on the Beastslayer Rifle.
- Fixed an issue in which the bowstrings on Chaos bows did not appear properly.
- Fixed an issue with weapons in the Black Lion Chest that prevented wielded and weapon-only previews from displaying properly.
- Adjusted the price of the Forgeman Mantle, Forgeman Raiment, and Forgeman Leggings to be consistent with the remainder of the dungeon-armor prices.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 75,528
Update - April 18, 2017
- Fixed an issue with the “Into the Labyrinth” instance that was preventing friendly NPCs from assisting in combat.
- Unique text has been created for skill and trait tooltips, specific to their game mode.
- An option called Disable Player Item Chatter has been added to the Sound Options tab. Enabling this option will disable all chatter voice-over from player items such as the Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack, tron-themed salvaging tools, and tron-themed gathering tools.
- Ruins of Orr—Karst Plains: Crusader Feintscar now correctly has a female voice.
Bastion of the Penitent
- Fixed a bug in which players in the Samarog encounter were sometimes impaled when there were no nearby spears.
- Fixed a bug in which Samarog waited too long to recall spears if transitioned at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rigom and Guldhem from spawning if Samarog was transitioned while using Brutalize on a player.
- Demonic Tears will no longer consume Aegis when hit while the challenge mote is active.
- Players can no longer use Continuum Shift to exit Deimos's realm during the final phase.
- In the Deimos encounter, the player targeted by Soul Feast can no longer be selected by the Eye of Janthir to enter the demon realm.
- In the Deimos encounter, jumping will no longer prevent Soul Feast from spawning.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Default builds have been adjusted.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- A new Primordus Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- The Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo has returned for a limited time and is located in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- For a limited time, Chaos weapon skins have returned to the Black Lion Weapons Specialist for 5 Black Lion Claim Tickets. Black Lion Chest Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- Six new exclusive hair colors and six new exclusive hair-accessory dyes have been added and are available in Total Makeover Kits and Self-Style Hair Kits, found in the Services category of the Gem Store.
- For a limited time, Living World Season 2 miniatures and Forest and Jungle miniatures are available when using Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets.
- Living World Season 2 miniatures: Mini Rox, Mini Braham Eirsson, Miniature Belinda Delaqua, Mini Marjory Delaqua, Mini Caithe, Mini Faolain, Mini Lord Faren, Mini Kasmeer Meade, Mini Logan Thackeray, and Mini Eir Stegalkin
- Forest and Jungle miniatures: Mini Forest Spider, Mini Jungle Stalker, Mini Wasp, Mini Swamp Spider, Mini Mosquito, Mini Eelob Poisonfang, Mini Lynx, Mini Forest Grub, Mini Sylvan Pup, and Mini Mossheart