From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update 2 - 29 January 2013
- Fixed a bug where projectiles passed through the ground in several locations
Fractals of the Mists
- Fixed a bug that did not remove the Lava condition from players who died in the pools of lava at the final boss in the Volcano Fractal
- Fixed a bug where players were stricken with Agony even when they avoided the Ice Elemental's AoE ice storm
- Removed the Daily Combo Kill achievement from the daily achievement rotation
Made the following changes to the Champion Risen Priest of Grenth boss:
- Increased cooldown on Grenth's Shadow Pull skill
- Changed radius of spells
- Modified attacks to do less damage
- Modified attack area so as not to overlap on attacks
- Modified Velocity of Teleport to allow player to not go into ceiling
- Decreased the damage of Grenth's Shadow Pull skill
- Decreased the numbers of spells
- Hid blank world-event UI for Temple of the Silent Storm Week
Guild Wars 2 Wiki notes
- The blank world event wasn't actually hidden in this update.
- The Daily Combo Killer achievement was actually removed in a previous update.
Update - 29 January 2013
- "The Steel Tide": Reduced the number of giants you need to defeat to progress.
- Spirit health increased by 25%.