From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 3 - January 29, 2013
- 2 Update 2 - January 29, 2013
- 3 Update - January 29, 2013
Update 3 - January 29, 2013
- Fixed a bug where projectiles passed through the ground in several locations
Fractals of the Mists
- Fixed a bug that did not remove the Lava condition from players who died in the pools of lava at the final boss in the Volcano Fractal
- Fixed a bug where players were stricken with Agony even when they avoided the Ice Elemental's AoE ice storm
- Removed the Daily Combo Kill achievement from the daily achievement rotation
Made the following changes to the Champion Risen Priest of Grenth boss:
- Increased cooldown on Grenth's Shadow Pull skill
- Changed radius of spells
- Modified attacks to do less damage
- Modified attack area so as not to overlap on attacks
- Modified Velocity of Teleport to allow player to not go into ceiling
- Decreased the damage of Grenth's Shadow Pull skill
- Decreased the numbers of spells
- Hid blank world-event UI for Temple of the Silent Storm Week
Guild Wars 2 Wiki notes
- The blank world event wasn't actually hidden in this update.
- The Daily Combo Killer achievement was actually removed in a previous update.
Update 2 - January 29, 2013
Fixed various server crashes.
Update - January 29, 2013
- "The Steel Tide": Reduced the number of giants you need to defeat to progress.
- Magnetic Grasp: This ability now immobilizes the target that it strikes. It is now a large Projectile finisher, and damage is now split between this ability and Magnetic Leap.
- New skill – Magnetic Leap (Earth Skill 3): Activate this ability to leap to an enemy that's been struck by Magnetic Grasp.
- Spirit health increased by 25%.