Fiery Dragon Sword
“Double-click to consume.
Double-click to apply this look to any other sword.
— In-game description
The Fiery Dragon Sword is a stylized fire-breathing dragon sword. Although it resembles the legendary weapons Magdaer and Sohothin, it is merely an Ascalonian replica without special powers. Swords like this were an iconic symbol of the fallen human nation, but have become less common during the last century. The Guild Warrior who defeated the Great Destroyer managed to obtain one that was subsequently placed in the Hall of Monuments, where it has been guarded by the ghosts there ever since, waiting for a hero worthy of its power.
- Kimmes the Historian at Far Shiverpeaks in Eye of the North, for 0 . You must be a player of the original Guild Wars and have acquired at least 10 Hall of Monuments reward points.
- A sword with this will generate a visual effect that suggests foes killed with this weapon are defeated by burning; the fire damage has no affect on combat or other game mechanics.
- This weapon will act as a source of ambient lighting for the wielder, but other players will not be able to see anything except the flame on the weapon.
- At one point in development, players were to be given the opportunity to stumble upon a Fiery Dragon Sword warehouse, but this idea was later dropped.
- When you unsheathe this weapon, a quiet sound effect is played.
- The PvP version of this item was introduced in the March 26, 2013 update.