From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
cows at the Stronghold of Ebonhawke.
- I was surprised when Morgaine offered me the job of "farmhand." In the Grove, we only watch creatures that particularly interest us, but here it seems people are paid to observe them.
Farmhand is a job. You're being paid to work, not just watch.
- Oh, no. Work is when you do repetitive activities that tire you out. From what I can tell, some humans don't like to do that, so they pay others to do it for them.
- Oh, never mind.
- During Get the animals back in their pens
- The moment that child opened the gate, my cows ran into the street, and the pigs and moas weren't far behind. It seems they won't go home without some prodding.
- herding crop.
I'll help. Give me a
- Thanks. I know citizens have trained them to respond to crops, but I've never liked to use them. Maybe if I wait a while longer the animals will choose to return.
- Good luck with that.
- I've got to run.