From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
pigs at the Stronghold of Ebonhawke.
- Haha! Just look at these piggies, all hairless and pink. Can you imagine them trying to live in the snow? Ridiculous. I just can't stop watching them.
So you think they're cute?
- Cute? No! Norns admire great beasts with strength and worth! Not creatures like this, with their little wrinkles and pink noses that root through the dirt. Oh, look! Did you see what that one just did? Haha!
- Right. Enjoy your cute pigs.
- Have fun with that, I guess.
- During Get the animals back in their pens
- Hey! Little lost piggies, can you hear me? Those little porkpies probably don't even know the way home. They'll have to be led back into their pen.
- herding crop.
I'll help. Give me a
- Here. Just a flick to their hindquarters should get them heading in the right direction. Won't hurt 'em a bit. It's one of the few things I've been able to train them to do.
- Sure thing.
- You should get on that, then.