Click to enlarge
Executioner's Outfit is a costume set available in the Gem Store during Halloween.“
Contains five peices of town clothes making up an executioner's outfit. Town Clothes cannot be worn in combat.
— In-game description
Seasonal. For sale only during the Halloween season. Costume yourself as a fearsome executioner in these town clothes as long as you're not in combat. Comes with a hat and uniform that hide all other slots, plus a toy greataxe with five role-playing costume brawl skills.
— Gem Store Description
Dye affects all of the clothing.
- The Gem Store description for this item can be misleading, it actually contains separate items for the chest, gloves, and shoes slots; rather than one "uniform" like the Bloody Prince's Outfit has. Also, the Executioner Shirt is the only piece that hides items in another slot.
- These are town clothes and as such cannot be worn while in combat or taking damage.
- Players only need to equip the Executioner Toy Staff to access the unique set of Costume Brawl skills.
- Clothes in the leggings slot are not visible on characters that have the Executioner's Shirt equipped.
- Executioner's Outfit was first made available in the Gem Store on October 22nd, 2013.