Endless Mystery Cat Tonic
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A faint, feline scent emanates from the bottle. Use its self-replenishing contents to transform into...something.
— In-game description
|1||Kitty Bite||½||Bite the air in front of you.|
|2||Kitty Maul||½||2||Bat at the air in front of you.|
|3||Kitty Lunge||2||5||Leap from your hiding place.|
|4||Kitty Play||6¼||2¼||Melt the hearts of allies and foes alike.|
|5||Enter Costume Brawl||Toggle to enter Costume Brawl.|
|Time Out||2||Leave Costume Brawl so that you cannot be attacked. Requires an active Costume Brawl.|
|6||Return||2||End the transformation and return to your true form.|
- Each use causes Transformation for 5 minutes.
- All other skill slots will be Locked under this tonic's transformation.
- Players can jump under this transformation, and dodging has its own animations. Additionally, players are able to glide while transformed, although the glider skin will not be displayed.
- Known emotes working under these transformations:
- /dance - All transformations.
- The house cat form seems to be a "British Blue" British Shorthair domestic cat.