|| This page contains information about a Guild Wars 2 element, mechanic, or feature that has been removed or replaced. (June 25, 2015) |
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.
— In-game description
- Throwing a turret into a wall will cause it to stay in the wall. Most of the time it will be obstructed by the wall it is in.
- Sometimes a location will show the ground targeting symbol, but the target will have no collision. The turret will continue on its arc until it hits something with collision.
- Throwing a turret at the corner of a ledge will cause the turret to default to standing on the ledge.
- Thrown turrets are unaffected by reflection.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been removed from the game.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug in which engineers could activate overcharge skills before a turret finished deploying, wasting the skill and placing it on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug in which engineers could blow up their turrets before they finished deploying, dealing damage without destroying the turret.
- Fixed a bug in which turrets created with this trait were not benefitting from Rifled Turret Barrels.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now works for all turret abilities in PvE.
- Also fixed a bug that caused engineers to have an incorrect tool belt skill when this trait is active.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Deployable Turrets has been added to the game.