From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
- Superior Sigil of Corruption
Unused Upgrade Slot
— In-game description
- Randomly from the Mystic Forge
- Boss chests in Fractals of the Mists
- Various meta event chests
- Aetherpath (Twilight Arbor)
- Rare drop from Champion bags
 Available Stats
The drop-down list of stats offers the following options:
- Berserker's (Power, Precision, Critical Damage)
- Carrion (Condition Damage, Power, Vitality)
- Cleric's (Healing Power, Power, Toughness)
- Dire (Condition Damage, Toughness, Vitality)
- Rampager's (Precision, Power, Condition Damage)
- Shaman's (Vitality, Healing Power, Condition Damage)
- When first obtained, the item does not include any prefix stats; you must choose them the first time you equip it, after which the stats will become permanent.
- Unlike other named exotics, this staff is account-bound on acquisition.
- This weapon shares its skin with the trident Jeweled Trident.
- This weapon resembles the Jeweled Staff from the original Guild Wars.