From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Corruption
Unused Upgrade Slot
— In-game description
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.
- When first obtained, the item does not include any prefix stats; you must choose them the first time you equip it, after which the stats will become permanent.
- Unlike other named exotics, this staff is account bound on acquisition.
- This weapon shares its skin with the trident Strong Jeweled Trident.
- This item originally had Explorer's stats:
- The September 3rd, 2013 update removed Magic Find as an item attribute. This item was changed to have a selectable prefix and was also made Account Bound on acquire.
- This weapon resembles the Jeweled Staff from the original Guild Wars.