Critical Chance is the probability percent of an attack to be a critical hit. This can be raised with attributes, traits, skills, and weapons. Governing attribute is Precision. It can have a large effect on expected and actual DPS. The Boon Fury grants a flat 20% critical chance.
It is calculated for each hit and not each skill use. That is to say, in multi hit skills, each hit has a separate critical hit chance.
 Traits that increase critical chance
- Right-Hand Strength — Critical-hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased.
- Blademaster — Increases your critical-hit chance with a sword.
- Critical Burst — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Heightened Focus — Gain bonus critical-hit chance for each stage of adrenaline you have.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against stunned foes.
- Scope — Gain critical-hit chance against targets farther away.
- Target the Weak — Critical-hit chance is increased against foes that are below the health threshold.
- Precise Strike — Opening strike always critical hits.
- Combo Critical Chance — Dual skills have increased critical-hit chance.
- Side Strike — Gain bonus critical-hit chance when hitting a foe from behind or the side.
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while in stealth.
- Precise Wrack — Mind Wrack has an increased critical-hit chance.
 Related upgrade components
 Upgrade components that increase critical chance
- Superior Sigil of Intelligence - Your next attack while swapping to this weapon in combat has a 100% critical chance.
- Sigil of Accuracy - Increases critical chance
- Minimum critical chance is 4% and max is 100%.
- A low level Warrior can easily have 100% crit because the Deep Strike trait grants so much precision relative to their level.
- The weapon sigil, Sigil of Accuracy, adds 7% critical chance.