- This article is about the sequence skill for Shield of the Avenger. For other uses, see Command.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Spirit weapons have been reworked. Command has been removed from the game.
| September 09, 2014
- This spirit weapon is no longer destroyed when the Command skill is used.
- In addition to striking and bouncing to enemies, this ability will now bounce to allies when the Command skill is used, granting them aegis.
| July 01, 2014
- Fixed an incorrect number of bounces skill fact.
- This skill bounces 3 times to hit 4 foes and then returns to the player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from dealing damage to the fourth target.
| April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill description to better communicate the skill's effects.
| June 25, 2013
- This ability now breaks stuns.
| January 28, 2013
- Fixed the damage displayed in this skill's Command variant.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Command has been added to the game.