From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill is no longer included in the game. It was previously a weapon skill while in Lich Form.
- Damage in PvE is calculated with 772.5 weapon strength.
- Damage in PvP is calculated with 922.5 weapon strength.
- Damage: 346 (0.975)?
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: