Chaos Armor (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
— In-game description
- Possible boons
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regeneration (3s): 390 health
- Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Possible conditions
- Weakness (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Confusion (5s): 50 Damage On Skill Use, 50 Damage
- Crippled (3s): -50% Movement Speed
Weapon skills that grant Chaos Armor
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos armor grants protection. Staff and trident skills recharge faster while you have chaos armor.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (2) - gives 5 seconds of Swiftness when using an aura.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (6) - increases aura durations by 33%.
- The boon/condition trigger uses an internal cooldown of one second.