From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Haidryn's Menagerie in Divinity's Reach.
- Male worker
- "Hark, yon lords and ladies! Come witness the jousting event of a...hmm, too much? Yeah, too much. Sorry. I was just practicing my ballyhoo. Sadly, the Tilting Field won't be open for some time."
- I'll be back.
- Female worker
- "Welcome. I guess you're wondering what's going on with the big tent here? Well, when Thump-em-up is ready to open, people will really have something to talk about."
- I'll have to check it out sometime.
- About Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra
- Carnival Worker: A real model of human genius and ingenuity, don’t you think?
- Carnival Worker: Amazing, astounding, ear-ringingly awe-inspiring!
- Carnival Worker: If it weren’t for Uzolan and the sponsorship of Minister Caudecus the Wise, we wouldn’t have such marvels!
- At Mina's Target Shooting
- "Hey! You can't try the shooting range without one of our custom bows. If you want to play, you need to talk to Mina Starling first. She'll get your squared away."
- Sure, I'll talk to Mina. (The player will be teleported in front of Mina)