From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Cripples • Immobilizes on command
- The Bone Fiend can be commanded to immobilize enemies by the use of Rigor Mortis, though this also roots the minion in place for approximately 5 seconds. The minion is capable of delivering two immobilizing attacks in this way.
- The Bone Fiend is not actually immobilized by the condition, but is instead rooted in place with a visually identifiable effect that cannot be removed.
- Bone Shard - The Bone Fiend's main attack.
- The fourth hit combo does the same damage as if using Rigor Mortis; just does not inflict immobilize.
- The Bone Fiend resembles a devourer.