From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- In Divinity's Reach, Eastern Commons
- Please help me. With a single copper, I can feed my children.
Here, I have this to spare.
- Thank you. May Lyssa's face always turn in your favor.
- Thank you.
Sorry, I have nothing for you.
- Times are hard on all of us. Blessings be with you.
- Bunch of snooty, stingy—hey, spare a copper? Maybe two for rubbing together?
I might have something to spare.
- Good thing you won't miss it, eh?
You might try being more grateful.
- So now I'm supposed to grovel and thank you for being rich while I starve?
- Enough of this.
- Well, good luck to you. Good-bye.
Why should I give anything to you?
- Yeah, well...I bet you got plenty for yourself. Go on. Turn your back on me like everyone else.
- Wait, I might have something after all. same as "I might have something to spare."
- With a female human at Vigilant Hills between the Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath and Festival of the Four Winds releases
- I got clearance to go home soon, but I got nothing to go back to. My house is gone and my lover ran off one night. Never said good-bye.
- Take care.
- With a female human in a camp in Gendarran Fields during the Escape from Lion's Arch and Battle for Lion's Arch releases
- I was reunited with my family after a few days. Some people here are still looking. It's so depressing.
- When passing by
- Beggar: All donations are tax deductible!
- Beggar: Bring me your gently used gold coins and half-full ale mugs!
- Beggar: Every little bit helps.
- Beggar: Good day. Good day.
- Beggar: I accept all gifts with a smile.
- Beggar: Money for a poor man?
- Beggar: Who says beggars can’t be choosers?
- Beggar: Spare a little change?
- No currency is removed from your inventory when you choose the dialogue option to spare some.