From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with bag. (discuss) (this repeats information readily available at Bag; is there a reason to make people visit two articles?)|
|It has been suggested that this article or section should be rewritten, because: need to replace links to "Bolt" with a disambiguated page.|
Bags are a container type that only Tailors can craft. They come in three generic types:
- Plain - no special attributes
- Invisible - ignored by merchants and inventory sorts.
- Crafter's - Crafting Materials are placed here when there is room.
Crafted bags also come in a variety of sizes, from 8 slots up to 20.
The standard recipes for making bags is:
- For invisible bags, Dust serves as the activator, and for Crafter's bags, Bone serves as the activator. For Plain bags, no activator is used.
- For 8 slot bags, no rune is used. All larger bags require a Rune of Holding, of varying size.
|Bag Size||Skill Level to craft||Crafts using|
|8 Slot Jute Bag||0||10 Bolt of Jute|
|8 Slot Craftsman's Bag||25||10 Bolt of Jute + 3 Bone Chip|
|8 Slot Invisible Bag||25||10 Bolt of Jute + 3 Piles of Glittering Dust|
|10 Slot Wool Bag||75||10 Bolt of Wool + Minor Rune of Holding|
|10 Slot Craftsman's Bag||100||10 Bolt of Wool + Minor Rune of Holding + 3 Bone Chip|
|10 Slot Invisible Bag||100||10 Bolt of Wool + Minor Rune of Holding + 3 Piles of Shimmering Dust|
|12 Slot Cotton Bag||150||10 Bolt of Cotton + Rune of Holding|
|12 Slot Craftsman's Bag||175||10 Bolt of Cotton + Rune of Holding + 3 Bone Shard|
|12 Slot Invisible Bag||175||10 Bolt of Cotton + Rune of Holding + 3 Pile of Radiant Dust|