From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Angry Farmer is traditionalist found in the Stronghold of Ebonhawke who dislikes Queen Jennah's decisions and the peace treaty between humans and charr. She has many of the same views as the Separatists, but holds them in low regard.
- I've had enough of this. Queen Jennah sent these Fallen Angels to lord over us, and they let the charr do whatever they please. It's disgusting. Someone should do something!
I take it you're a Separatist, then.
- Don't be ridiculous. Separatists are deserters and scumbags. We were fine before the queen barged in here with her boot-lickers. We just need someone who can defend Ebonhawke and get results.
Never thought I would see someone nostalgic over the sieges. You really miss all that bloodshed?
- I miss freedom. We were stronger back then. We knew who we could rely on. Now, charr roam freely and we have outsiders telling us what to do. Turns my stomach.
- At least you still have a stomach to turn.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing yourself.
- Do it yourself, lady.