From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
10 000 Health
- Shoot - Basic ranged attack. Deals 400-550 damage.
- Aimed Shot - Ranged attack. Deals ~750 damage. Inflicts 5 stacks of Vulnerability and cripples target for 8 seconds.
- Land Mine - Lays a Land Mine that launches nearby foes. Deals no damage. Has a very short recharge time but is only used when enemies get close.
10 000 Health
- Slash - Basic melee attack. Deals 400-550 damage.
- Battle Roar - Grants nearby allies 3 stacks of might for 10 seconds.
- Throw Axe - Ranged attack. Cripples target foe.
- The charr NPCs summoned depends on the High Legion chosen in your Biography and are generically named.
- The skill summons one ranged and one melee warband member. The ranged warband member uses a rifle and occasionally lays land mines that deal AoE damage and knock back foes that step on them. The melee warband member uses a rush attack that stuns an enemy.
- The melee charr is always female, and the ranged charr is always male. Appearances differ for each Legion.
- Curiously, summoned warband members wear mixed armor from different sets:
- Blood Legion melee: Warband Visor, Gladiator Pauldrons, Warband Hauberk, Warband Fists, Warband Tassets, Warband Boots
- Blood Legion range: Warband Visor, Legion Spaulders, Warband Hauberk, Warband Fists, Warband Tassets, Warband Boots
- Ash Legion melee: Barbaric Helm, Banded Pauldrons, Dreadnought Hauberk, Banded Gauntlets, Legion Tassets, Banded Greaves
- Ash Legion range: Leather Mask, Outlaw Shoulders, Leather Coat, Leather Gloves, Leather Pants, Leather Shoes
- Iron Legion melee: (invisible helmet), Dreadnought Spaulders, Legion Hauberk, Legion Fists, Legion Tassets, Legion Boots
- Iron Legion range: Wears no player-useable armor, but looks identical to some charr NPCs, such as Brakkurn Riptrue in the Defeat the monstrous tar elemental event.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: