From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Citizen: Did you see that fall he took? How he walked away from that, I have no idea!
- Citizen (2): It was impressive. I couldn't believe he held on to his bow and came up shooting!
- Citizen (2): The way he swung that axe around, I thought he was going to take off my head.
- Citizen: He thought so too. Did you see the look on his face?
- Citizen (3): I had it under control the whole time!
- Citizen (2): (laugh)
- Citizen: (laugh)
- Citizen: I brought you some food.
- Citizen (2): I'm not hungry. I'm too swollen with sorrow to eat anything.
- Citizen (2): They found... his body. They believe... it was undead that killed him.
- Citizen: I'm so sorry. Your suffering is breaking my heart.
- Citizen: His death was not for naught. He was answering the call and will be remembered as a hero.
- Citizen (2): But I should have been with him.
- Citizen: The only thing you "should" do is respond to your own calling. Not everyone has the same destiny.
- Citizen: I could enter warden training as well, and then we could train together.
- Citizen (2): If the Dream calls you to it, then I say, "Yay!" If not, then to force it would be disastrous.
- Citizen: They'd put me with elementalist trainees, I suppose. My gifts lie there.
- Citizen: I'm starving. Let's find something to eat.
- Citizen (2): I could use some warm honey mead.
- Citizen (3): To the nectar hut!
- Citizen: Mm. When irises are around, there's a message inbound.
- Citizen: One of the few thing you can count on in this world is diversity.
- Citizen (2): (laughter) So true. We are all special flowers.
- Citizen: We on for tomorrow again? I can't believe how out of practice I am.
- Citizen (2): What are you talking about? You hit the target nine out of ten times!
- Citizen: I was trying to be nice. You guys are the ones who need practice.
- Citizen (2): Oh! Is that a challenge, sir?
- Citizen (3): (laugh)
- Mentor: Do you ever tire of teaching? Or dream of making your way beyond the Grove?
- Mentor (2): No. I experience greater adventure in the minds of my novices than I could ever find elsewhere.
- Mentor (2): My next class starts shortly. I need to return to my novices.
- Mentor: May their minds find purchase upon the wisdom you share.
- Vigil Trainer: You might have a made a mark in your old life. But in the Vigil, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Warden: Good day to you.
- Mentor: And to you.
- Warden: I brought you some leftover cinnamon bread. I felt your hunger.
- Warden (2): What a sensitive fern you are. I hope you have an interesting day.