From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Grove and leads into Maker's Terrace, Great Helix, Scholar's Terrace, Order's Terrace, and Tender's Terrace
- Reckoner's Waypoint —
Ronan's Bower Vista —
- On the right (via the mushrooms) as you are headed up the ramp towards the Centaur's Path point of interest from Ronan's Waypoint.
- Citizen: (laugh) It tingles!
- Citizen (2): (laugh) It's the mint that makes it tingle!
- Citizen: (laugh)
- Citizen (2): Wait, wait. Stop. If you're going to kill me, let me fix my hair. I want to leave a handsome corpse.
- Citizen (3): It won't matter. The worms will still crawl in and out and in and out.
- Citizen (3): I'm bored. Let's find a traveler and invite them to eat with us.
- Citizen: I saw a human and a norn. One of them could be entertaining.
- Citizen: I think Caithe is lonely without Faolain. She smiles less often these days.
- Citizen (2): Her heart is sore. I know I'd be lost if one of you went away.
- Citizen (3): Not me. I'd say, "Good riddance!"
- Citizen: Ah!
- Citizen: I wonder whether he feels the loss of us... the way I feel the loss of him.
- Citizen (2): If nothing else, sweet pea, I would imagine that he feels your loss of him.
- Citizen: Look at that! That footprint is enormous. Do you think it belongs to a charr?
- Citizen (2): (laugh) Either a charr or a baby dragon.
- Citizen (3): (laugh) I hope it's a baby dragon. They're less frightening.
- Citizen: You're coming with me to the practice field tomorrow, right?
- Citizen (2): We'll be there, cheering for our champion!
- Citizen (3): And we'll toss in a cheer or two for you as well.
- Citizen: (chuckle) Oooh! You're terrible!