The Postern Ward is the easternmost area of Lion's Arch, lying across the Inner Harbor. It contains the Guild Initiative Headquarters as well as a cave with ogre emissaries working on a treaty to prevent their village from being attacked by would-be heroes.
Locations and objectives
- Points of interest
- Guild Initiative Headquarters —
- Eastern Ward Waypoint —
- Guild Buff Waypoint —
Postern Ward Vista —
- From Smuggler's Waypoint, follow the path down the hill towards the vista. Climb the rock formation that the vista is situated on.
- Jumping Puzzles
- Urmaug's Secret
- Asura Gate
- Lornar's Pass
- Kite Maker (Guild Armorer)
- Hinkla (Guild Armorer)
- Sear Malstride (Guild Banker)
- Wudd (Guild Promoter)
- Beaulieu (Guild Registrar)
- Guild Officer (Guild commendation trader)
- Mercato (Guild weaponsmith)
- Speed boons) Villager (
- Lionguard (1): Look sharp. We've had more reports of travelers smuggling goods through this fort.
- Lionguard (1): We need to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.
- Lionguard (2): We're on it.
- Lionguard (3): Yes, sir!
- Lionguard (4): You can count on us.
- Villager (human): This city is amazing! I talked to a charr, I saw a sylvari talking to a norn...
- Villager (charr): Relax, hayseed. That stuff happens every day.
- Villager (asura): Settle down! Next you'll be telling us about the special mote of dust you found.
- Hunter (1): I drank three asura under the table yesterday.
- Hunter (2): Big deal. Your cheeks hold more ale than all their bellies combined.
- Hunter (2): Do you know where I can find some floral perfume?
- Hunter (1): What? All of a sudden you care how you smell?
- Hunter (2): Shut up. I'm trying to impress this sylvari I work with.
- Citizen (1): This area was perfect before all these lowlifes started moving in.
- Citizen (2): Someday we'll be able to afford a place in the city.
- A smuggler attempts a trade
- Citizen (1): Hey. C'mere. I got somethin' for you.
- Citizen (2): Talk to me.
- [Citizen 1 leads Citizen 2 off the road to a Pack Marmox]
- Citizen (2): You've got to be kidding me.
- Citizen (1): Keep your voice down, skritt-munch.
- Citizen (2): Don't insult my intelligence. Take that trash to the skritt. They'll trade for anything.
- Citizen (1): (growl)