achievement category for achievements earned by doing a set of simple tasks each day. There are four individual achievement tracks required to complete the daily. Completing them all rewards the character with a total of 42% experience (towards the next level), a level-dependent amount of coin, one Mystic Coin, one Jug of Liquid Karma, and adds 9 to the player's account. In addition, there is a chance for a bonus Gem Store item, which comes with additional coin.
|Name and hover description||Objective description||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
| Daily Kill Variety
Different families or groups of enemies killed.
|X / Y Types of Enemies|| 5
| Daily Kills
|X / Y Kills|| 10
| Daily Gatherer
Gathering raw materials.
| Daily Events
|X / Y Events|| 1
- Daily Kill Variety
This requires killing creatures from a different families. This usually corresponds with creature types found in bestiary, meaning that killing an Earth Elemental and a Spark will add just one point towards kill variety, however there are exceptions to this (detailed information can be found on Daily Kill Variety page).
Killing other players in World versus World does count (with each race being separate kill variety), but the following types of kills does not count:
- Kills done during tutorial
- Some [verification requested] kills while transformed
- All kills in Structured PvP (both players and NPCs)
- All "kills" in PvP activities (Keg Brawl, Reaper's Rumble, Lunatic Inquisition, Snowball Mayhem)
- Defeating a player in a Costume Brawl
- Enemies that are not killed, but their HP is lowered before they "give up" (during skill challenges, personal storyline, dynamic events and various instances)
- Killing Halloween and Wintersday exclusive monsters
- Daily Kills
Killing a monster or a player in World versus World adds a point toward this. Same restrictions as kill variety apply, however killing Halloween and Wintersday-specific monsters do give progress in this achievement.
- Daily Gatherer
One point in this achievement corresponds to one durability point on a gathering tool, meaning you get 1 point from gathering a non-tree plant and 10 points from gathering a rich ore node without counting bonuses granting additional uses to the node.
- Daily Events
All events that give you coin, experience and karma rewards count toward this, including events done in World versus World. However, events that do not give a reward like skill challenges, most events done in instances and pseudo-events permanently visible in Structured PvP or during game releases do not count.
Completing each tier awards you with 3% experience toward current character next level. Completing every tier of all Daily achievements awards extra 3% experience toward current character next level, some coins based on a character level that finishes the final achievement, one Mystic Coin and one Jug of Liquid Karma.
Base coin rewarded, based on completing character level: [verification requested]
|Coin||1||1 75||2 50||3 ?||3 50||4||4 75||5|
There's also a chance of getting an additional item as a reward, which also grants you a random amount of bonus coins added to the base reward.
Beside experience, base amount of coin, Mystic Coin and Jug of Liquid Karma, completing daily achievements sometimes offer an additional reward. These are selected items available from the Gem Store as well as a random amount of bonus coins added to the base reward, depending on character level just like the base coin reward. You may get one of the following rewards:
- Bank Access Express
- Basic Transmutation Stone
- Black Lion Merchant Express
- Black Lion Salvage Kit
- Black Lion Trader Express
- Evon Gnashblade's Box o' Fun
- Fine Transmutation Stone
- Instant Repair Canister
- Mystic Forge Stone
Bonus coin rewarded, based on completing character level: [verification requested]
- Drop rate research can be found here.
- Progress is reset each day at midnight UTC (4:00 PM PST/5:00 PM PDT).
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that one character can do most of the work, but another can complete the achievement for the reward.
- The reward chest is displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen; it does not need to be opened immediately and will persist through logout. However, you can only claim it on the character who earned the reward.
- Daily achievements were previously referred to as feats.
- This achievement cannot be completed until a character finishes the initial tutorial and reaches level 2, since those areas lack sufficient events and foe types.